Install the Axis P3905-R camera in a plane, train or automobile. The camera’s small form factor and durable design readies it for discreet surveillance in public places. Vibration resistance and a tampering alarm make it ideal for installation in moving vehicles. The camera can quickly determine differences in colors at nighttime through Traffic Light mode. View the entire scene in HD 1080p video.
The Axis P3905-R camera is also water- and dust-resistant. Temperature changes due to opening doors and other factors will not interfere with the camera’s operations. The camera prevents recording disruptions due to shocks, bumps and vibrations. Should someone try interfering with the camera’s line of sight by blocking the image sensor, the camera’s tampering alarm will issue an alert.
Axis P3905-R IP Camera Quick Specs:
- Image Sensor: 1/2.8” prog scan RGB CMOS
- Lens: F2.0, 3.6mm, M12 mount
- Field of View: 87° hor., 47° vert., 102° diag.
- Min. Illumination: 0.2 lux color
- PTZ: digital
- Video Resolution: HD 1080p/1920x1080 to 160x90
- Audio: not supported
- Video Standards: H.264 (Main, Baseline), motion JPEG
- Protocol Support: IPv4/v6, HTTP, FTP, TCP, ONVIF S, etc.
- Switch Port: 10/100Base-TX
- PoE: 802.3at Type 1 compliant
- Addt’l Ports: N/A
- Edge Storage: microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card slot
- Operating Conditions: -22 to 140° F
Axis P3905-R Network Camera Package Contents:
- Axis P3905-R camera
- Management software CD
- Installation guide
- Drill hole template
- Top cover tool
- Lens tool
- Allen key restore
- Windows decoder 1-user license