Three 4K image sensors are built into the Axis Q3709-PVE IP camera. The benefit of this configuration is a stitch-less, 180-degree, panoramic view. The images provided by the sensors are seamlessly blended together into one high-quality video. Mount the camera above a wide open space and see the entire picture. Receive video with a resolution of up to 3x 4K at 30 frames per second, or 3x 11MP at 20 frames per second.
A durable construction protects the Axis Q3709-PVE from outdoor elements including weather, wear and tear, and vandalism attempts. The camera’s weatherproof housing is resistant to rain, wind, snow and debris. Install the camera in a parking lot, stadium or any public space requiring a high-resolution surveillance solution. Various mounting accessories are supported. The camera also supports motion detection and remote event notification for automated security and video recording.
Axis Q3709-PVE IP Camera Quick Specs:
- Image Sensors: 3x 1/2.3” CMOS prog scan
- Lenses: 3x fixed 5.0mm F2.8
- Field of View: 180° horizontal (combined)
- Min. Illumination: color: 2.0 lux F2.8, B/W: 0.4 lux F2.8
- PTZ: digital
- Video Resolution: up to 3x 4K @ 30fps, or 33MP/3x 11MP @ 20fps
- Image Size: max. 3840x2880 to min. 320x240
- Two-Way Audio: not supported
- Video Standards: H.264 (baseline, main & high), m-JPEG
- Audio Standards: not supported
- Protocol Support: FTP, HTTP, TCP, ONVIF S, etc.
- Switch Port: 1x 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45
- PoE: 802.3at Type 2 Class 4 compliant (max. 23.1W, avg. 16.7W)
- Addt’l Ports: N/A
- Operating Conditions: -40° to 131° F
- Ratings: IP66, NEMA 4X, IK10
Axis Q3709-PVE Fixed Dome Network Camera Package Contents:
Note: mount not included, pictured for demonstration purposes.
- Axis Q3709-PVE camera
- RJ45 push-pull connector
- Weather shield
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 3-user license