Cisco 2911-VSEC Voice Security Bundle
The Cisco 2911-VSEC router includes voice and security services. With the PVDM3-16 module and the UC license, the router can fully take care of your voice and video communications. Through the SEC license, the router offers a firewall, intrusion protection, content filtering and other security protocols.
A modular form factor brings an easily scalable and customizable design to the Cisco 2911-VSEC router. Add available modules, remove and replace them, and change the connectivity types on the router as you require. Integrate the router with LAN, T1, 3G/4G and other connectivity types.
Capable of supporting 50 SRST sessions, 50 CCME sessions through licensing.
Cisco 2911-VSEC Router Quick Specs:
- Number of Available WAN Ports: 3 at once
- WAN RJ45 Ports: 3x 10/100/1000
- WAN SFP Ports: N/A
- Modular Slots: 4x EHWIC (2x double-wide)
- Service Module Slots: 1
- ISM Slots: 1
- DSP/PVDM3 Slots: 2
- Security: IPSec, VPN
- DRAM: 512 MB default, 2 GB max.
- Flash Memory (Slot 0): 256 MB default, 4 GB max.
- Flash Memory (Slot 1): 0 MB default, 4 GB max.
- Addt'l Ports: 2x USB Type A, USB Type B, console, AUX
- Redundant Power Supply: optional
- Chassis: 2RU
- Mountable: wall, 19" rack, 23" rack optional
Cisco Router C2911-VSEC/K9 Package Contents:
- Cisco 2911-VSEC modular router
- Cisco IOS universalk9
- UC and SEC license PAK
- PVDM3-16 module