A total of 48 Fast Ethernet ports outfit the Cisco SF200-48 switch. Additional ports include two combo mini-GBIC ports for adding fiber optic or gigabit Ethernet uplink connectivity to the switch. Use the switch’s 48-port interface to connect IP devices and VoIP equipment to your network. Configure, manage and monitor connections through a web user interface.
The Cisco SF200-48 switch offers QoS for prioritizing voice, video and data traffic. Give your phones and communications equipment the clearest connection. Technology like DoS prevention and VLAN protect the network from attacks and intrusions.
Cisco SF200-48 48-Port Switch Quick Specs:
- Total Number of Ports: 48x RJ45, 2x RJ45 + SFP
- Ethernet Ports/Speed: 48x 10/100Base-TX
- PoE Ports: N/A
- Addt'l Interfaces: 2x combo mini-GBIC ports
- Management: web-based GUI
- QoS: yes
- Dimensions: 17.35” x 1.73” x 10.1”
Cisco SLM248GT 48-Port Ethernet Switch Package Contents:
- Cisco SF200-48 Smart switch
- Power cord
- Mounting hardware
- CD-ROM with user documentation
- Quick start guide