The Cisco 10GBASE-LRM Module is capable of supporting link lengths of 220m on standard Fiber Distributed Data Interface (FDDI) grade multimode fiber (MMF).
Cisco SFP-10G-LRM is a transceiver module compatible with SF500, SG500, and SG500X switches.
To ensure that specifications are met over FDDI-grade, OM1 and OM2 fibers, the 10GBASS-LRM transmitter should be coupled through a mode conditioning patch cord.
With the SFP-10G-LRM, no mode conditioning patch cord is required for applications over OM3 or OM4.
Cisco SFP-10G-LRM= Benefits and Features
- Compact 10G form factor
- Support for 10GBASE Ethernet
- Hot-swappable input/output device which connects to an Ethernet SFP+ port of a Cisco switch
- Flexible of interface choice
- Supports a "pay-as-you-populate" model
- Supports digital optical monitoring
- Supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature to enable a Cisco switch to identify whether the module is certified and tested by Cisco
- Optical interoperability with 10GBASE XENPAK, 10GBASE X2, and 10GBASE XFP interfaces on the same link
Included with the Cisco SFP-10G-LRM=:
- Cisco SFP-10G-LRM= Transceiver Module