Cisco TelePresence MCU 5310
The Cisco TelePresence MCU 5310 supports multiparty calling across standards-based video conferencing endpoints. This MCU is compatible with all major vendors' endpoints, allowing you to integrate it with your existing video conferencing network.
Options like IVRs and auto attendants provide customized voice prompts. Also customize the web interface, video titles and other interactive components. Create text overlays for individual sites, select from several different modes and more.
Network resiliency and security are built into this MCU, offering smooth conferencing. HD and SD video sources can be combined. The Cisco TelePresence MCU 5310 can support up to five full HD endpoints, ten HD endpoints, 20 SD endpoints or 24 nHD endpoints.
Cisco TelePresence MCU 5310 Quick Specs:
- Maximum Number of Ports: 5x 1080p30/720p60, 10x 720p30, 20x w448p30 or 24x w360p30*
- Addt'l Voice Participants: 5 via 1080p30/720p60 or 10 via 720p30*
- Stackable: N/A
- Dual Monitors: supported
- Content Sharing: supported
- Bandwidth: up to 4 Mbps
- Video Standards: H.264, H.263++, H.263+, H.263, H.261
- Picture Quality: up to 1080p
- Audio Standards: G.711, G.722, G.728, G.729, AAC-LC
- Sound Quality: wideband
- Chassis: 19" rack mountable
- Network Ports: 10/100/1000
- Addt'l Ports: RS-232
- Display: backlit LCD for live status
- Protocols: H.323, SIP, H.235, IPv6, H.239, BFCP
*requires maximum port licensing
Cisco Multipoint Control Unit 5310 Package Contents:
Note: licensing required to enable port options.
- Cisco TelePresence MCU 5310 unit
- Rack kit and cables
- AES and HTTPS license