The Epygi QX2000 IP PBX supports up to 2,000 total VoIP phones. As is, the system can provide service to 200 phones, with licensing available to provide service to 1,800 more phones. A capacity for up to 300 concurrent calls makes this VoIP phone system ideal for large businesses. Connect gateways to the phone system and integrate existing analog and digital services or endpoints, uniting your whole telephony network under a single phone system.
PBX features onboard the Epygi QX2000 include a multi-level auto attendant with IVR, fax support, a voicemail system, hold music and more. Unlock the system’s additional features through license keys, including video and audio conference bridges, call recording, barge-in and other important functions.
Epygi QX2000 Phone System Quick Specs:
- Total Phones: up to 2000*
- Extensions/Users: up to 2400
- Concurrent Calls: up to 300
- Switch Ports: 2x 10/100
- Call Protocols: SIP
- Analog Signaling: not supported
- Audio Standards: G.711, G.726, G.729A, iLBC
- Video Standards: H.263, H.263+, H.264
- Memory Storage: SD card slot
- Management: web interface
- Dimensions: 16.8” x 14.0” x 1.7”
Epygi QX2000 IP PBX Package Contents: