The Netgear GS716T switch features 16 gigabit Ethernet ports designed to connect to critical voice and video equipment. Traffic management lets administrators optimize bandwidth to important endpoints across the network. Access control lists, VLANs and other security and performance features give the switch plenty of control over increasing traffic.
Two additional ports on the Netgear GS716T switch are dedicated SFP interfaces. The chassis includes a fanless design for quiet operation. Prioritize traffic through specific ports, idea for surveillance equipment and communications devices.
Netgear ProSafe GS716T Smart Switch Quick Specs:
- Total Number of Ports: 16x RJ45, 2x SFP
- Ethernet Ports/Speed: 16x 10/100/1000Base-T
- PoE Ports: N/A
- Fiber SFP Ports/Speed: 2x 100/1000 dedicated
- Stackable: N/A
- Management: web GUI
- QoS: 802.1p, Layer 3, rate limiting
- Addt'l Ports: N/A
- Dimensions: 1.7" x 17.3" x 10.2"
- Form Factor: rack mountable
Netgear GS716Tv3 16-Port Gigabit Switch Package Contents:
- Netgear GS716T-300 switch
- Power cord
- Rack-mounting kit
- Resource CD