High-definition surveillance from the Samsung SNO-6011R camera, day or night, indoor or outdoor. Mount the camera from a wall or ceiling with the integrated mounting bracket.
The 2MP image sensor can record and stream full HD 1080p video at 30 frames per second for professional-level surveillance images. Wide dynamic range and adaptive LED illumination enables the camera to optimize pictures by fixing problems caused by sunlight, shadows, contrast and lighting.
The Samsung SNO-6011R features infrared LEDs for nighttime surveillance, letting the camera record crisp black and white images. An IP66-rated casing protects the camera from weather conditions ranging from wind, rain and debris. Additional capabilities include defog for viewing in smog, smoke, mist and other foggy conditions.
Samsung SNO-6011R Bullet IP Camera Quick Specs:
- Infrared LEDs: 16x LEDs, 49.21 ft range
- Image Sensor: 1/2.8" prog scan Exmor CMOS, 2.38MP
- Min. Illumination: 0.3 Lux @ F2.0 (color)
- Lens: 3.8 mm fixed
- Field of View: 84.5° horizontal, 45.8° vertical
- Resolution: 1920x1080, 1080p
- Frame Rate: max. 30 fps (1080p in H.264)
- Wide Dynamic Range: 120dB
- Video Standards: H.264, motion JPEG
- Audio Standards: not supported
- Protocols: IPv4/6, TCP, UDP, HTTP, FTP, QoS, ONVIF, etc.
- Network Connector: 10/100Base-T RJ45
- PoE: 802.3af compliant
- Addt'l I/O: alarm input, CVBS
- Edge Storage: micro SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot
- Operating Conditions: 14 to 131° F
- Durability Ratings: IP66
Samsung SNO-6011R IP Surveillance Camera Package Contents:
- Samsung SNO-6011R camera
- Instruction book
- Installation CD/DVD
- Quick start guide
- Warranty card
- Tapping screws (3)
- Sunshield hood