Sangoma Vega 400G
Support your business' VoIP telephony with the Sangoma Vega 400G gateway. The gateway can currently host up to 90 simultaneous voice channels, with licensable support for 120 channels. Set up the gateway to also act as a PSTN failover or to let connected VoIP phones continue communicating with each other even after the IP PBX has disconnected.
The Sangoma Vega 400G is easy to set up with your existing standards-based network. An included Sangoma Network Appliance Provisioning tool is designed to make installation a "SNAP." Rack mount this console and let it take care of your business' telecommunications.
Sangoma Vega 400G VoIP Gateway Quick Specs:
- Number of Ports: 4x T1
- VoIP Channels: 90 simultaneous
- Network Connections: 2x 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- Protocol Support: SIP, T.38
- Audio Codecs: G.711, G.729a, G.723.1, G.726
- Echo Cancellation: yes
- QoS: yes
- Management: via web-based GUI
Sangoma Vega 400G Digital Gateway Package Contents:
- Sangoma Vega 400G console
- Rack mount ears