The Viking E-1600-02A-EWP emergency phone is made of 11-gauge brushed stainless steel. The phone is designed as a rugged, attractive solution for connecting someone to immediate assistance. Sealants and specialized coatings weatherproof the phone for outdoor installations. It is rated IP66 to resist rain, wind, dust and other weather elements.
Flush mount the Viking E-1600-02A-EWP phone with recommended #8 x 3/4 flat head phillips sheet metal type A screws, which are not included. Install the phone on various compatible accessories to customize deployment. Up to five emergency numbers can be programmed into the phone.
Viking E-1600-02A-EWP Analog Emergency Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: analog
- Emergency Numbers: up to 5
- CPC Disconnect: yes
- Noise Cancellation: yes
- Connectors: gel-filled butt connectors
- Power: via telephone line
- Operating Conditions: IP66, -15° to 130° F
- Dimensions: 13” x 10.5” x 2”
- Mounting: flush mount
- ADA* Compliant: yes
*Americans with Disabilities Act
Viking E-1600-02A-EWP Weatherproof Emergency Phone Package Contents:
- Viking E-1600-02A-EWP emergency phone