The Viking K-1500-EHFA emergency phone features a built-in speakerphone. Press the “Push for Help” button on the phone to instantly connect with emergency personnel. The phone remains off the hook until intelligent call progress detection hangs up the line. Hang-up on CPC, silence, busy signal or timeout. Additional settings include adjustable microphone and speaker volumes. Operate the phone with a compatible hot-line dialer or a programmed ring down circuit. Mount the phone in a hallway or elevator, in a standard emergency phone enclosure.
Viking K-1500-EHFA Emergency Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity: analog
- Power: via telephone line
- Connections: RJ11 jack
- Auto Dialer: N/A
- Speaker Volume: approx. 70db max. @ 1m
- Ring Voltage: 25V AC RMS min.
- CPC Disconnect: 300ms min.
- REN: 0.8A
- Dimensions: 6.8” x 9.875” x 2.1”
- Mounting: in 10.0” x 7.0” x 3.0” enclosure
Viking Electronics K-1500-EHFA Phone Package Contents:
- Viking K-1500-EHFA phone
- Spade connector