The Viking SR-IP loud ringer supports the SIP protocol. Connect the ringer to your VoIP network, compliant with standards-based phone systems. Ready for 3CX, Asterisk, Grandstream, Switchvox and other popular third-party IP PBX solutions. Use this loud ringer to announce an incoming phone call. Automatic gain control increases the ringer’s volume when background noises may be distracting.
A red LED light on the Viking SR-IP loud ringer visual indicates an incoming call. Perfect for loud environments, or when an audible ring is undesirable. Quiet buildings such as churches and hospitals may not wish for an audible ring, so the LED indicator would be preferred. The loud ringer is programmable through the included software.
Viking SR-IP Loud Ringer Quick Specs:
- Ring Patterns: up to 4 programmable
- Volume: max. 93 dB SPL @ 1m
- Audio Codecs: G.711u/a, G.722
- Protocol Support: SIP
- Switch Port: 1x 10/100Base-TX
- PoE: 802.3af Class 2 compliant (<6.5 W)
- Relay Output: SPDT contact
- Addt’l Connections: 3x butt connectors
- Operating Conditions: -40° to 140° F
- Dimensions: 5.5” x 4.5” x 1.5”
Viking Electronics SR-IP Loud Ringer Package Contents:
- Viking SR-IP loud ringer
- Installation hardware