Axis C1004-E is a network-connected paging speaker in a durable cabinet enclosure. C1004-E is more than a speaker: it's a whole IP paging system. It has a built-in 6W Class D amplifier with a digital signal processor to provide excellent, clear audio. It also has a built-in microphone for two-way audio capability. Stream background music, customize playlists, broadcast live or prerecorded announcements, play audio from a microSD card, and more. Axis Audio Player comes installed, which makes management from a workstation very simple. Use C1004-E for retail stores, restaurants, office buildings, and more.
Axis C1004-E is an IP speaker that supports the open SIP protocol. It's been tested by Axis with platforms like Cisco, Grandstream, and Asterisk. Because it's a network audio solution, you can centrally manage the speaker — and all the other speakers in the network — including flexible zone paging control and essentially limitless scalability. The speaker supports PoE, so you can power it with the same Ethernet cable that you use to connect it to your IP network using a PoE switch or PoE injector. C1004-E is IP45 and NEMA 3R rated with splash-proof construction. It can be mounted vertically or horizontally.
This model of Axis C1004-E comes in black. The speaker is also available in white.
Axis C1004-E IP Speaker Quick Specs:
- Connectivity: IP
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Ethernet Ports: 1x 10/100 RJ45, PoE
- PoE: 802.3af/802.3at Type 1 Class 3
- Speaker Amplifier: built-in 6W Class D
- Microphone: built-in
- Audio Streaming: one-way/two-way, mono
- Audio Codecs: G.711, G.726, WAV, MP3
- Edge Storage: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
- Operating Temperature: 4°F - 122°F
- Durability Ratings: IP45, NEMA 3R
Axis C1004-E IP Cabinet Speaker in Black Package Contents:
- Axis C1004-E in Black
- Installation Guide
- AVHS Authentication Key
- Axis Camera Station License Key
- Cable Shoe
- Bracket with Screws and Washers
- Axis Connector Guard A