Axis D2050-VE is a network-enabled and vandal-resistant security solution that uses radar to detect trespassers and enable actions in all weather and lighting conditions. Axis D2050-VE is an IP radar detector, connecting with your IP network, and is compatible with a broad range of VMS platforms. D2050-VE has a 50m (164ft) range with a 120° horizontal field of detection. It can detect position down to a meter, as well as angle of movement and velocity. You can set it to filter based on distance and size of object, preventing false alarms. This means you get protection at any time of day or night, no matter the environmental conditions.
Because Axis D2050-VE is an IP device, it can work with compatible PTZ IP cameras to provide auto-tracking. It can also trigger recording, so your video surveillance system is more resource-efficient. D2050-VE is a PoE+ device. Store the evidence through the network using an NVR or NAS solution, or locally using a microSD, microSDHC, or microSDXC card. The radar detector is IP66, IK10, and NEMA 4X rated with an operating temperature range of -40°F to 140°F.
Axis D2050-VE Radar Detector Quick Specs:
- Sensor: Phased array FMCW
- Field of Detection: 120° H
- Range of Detection: 15 ft - 164 ft
- Distance Accuracy: 3 ft
- Video Codecs: H.264 Baseline, Main & High Profiles, Motion JPEG
- Resolution: up to 1080p Full HD (1920x1080) at 30 fps
- Ethernet Port: 1x 10/100
- PoE: 802.3at Type 2 Class 4
- Additional Connectors:
- 2-pin terminal block for relays
- 6-pin 2.5mm terminal block for I/O
- Edge Storage: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
- ONVIF: S, G
- Operating Temperature: -40°F - 140°F
- Ratings: IP66, NEMA 4X, IK08
- Dimensions: 11.25" x 8.125" x 5.375"
Axis D2050-VE IP Radar Detector Package Contents:
- D2050-VE radar detector
- Installation guide
- Connector kit
- Windows decoder 1-user license