Barco CSE-200 is an incredibly easy way to mirror Full HD content from any device to a display. The CSE-200 codec connects to a display via HDMI, and produces a local wireless network protected by WPA2-PSK, which allows mobile devices to connect and share via the ClickShare app for Android and iOS. Everyone else can simply plug the ClickShare Button via USB into any Windows or macOS device. Click the Button: the content is shared. This package includes two Buttons to get you going.
CSE-200 supports two displays, which means two people can be sharing content simultaneously. The codec can handle up to 16 simultaneous connections from mobile devices or Buttons, which are available separately. Content is displayed at a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 at 30 fps. That is higher than 1080p! The wireless network produced by the codec can operate in both the 2.4 and 5 GHz bands, so you can optimize your wireless ecosystem to avoid interference. Barco includes a 3-year manufacturer warranty.
Barco ClickShare CSE-200 Quick Specs:
- Ethernet Port: 1x 10/100
- Video Port: 1x HDMI
- Additional Ports: 1x USB front, 2x USB back, 1x 3.5 mm audio out, 1x digital S/PDIF
- Resolution: up to 1920 x 1200 at 30 fps
- # of Screens: 2
- # of Buttons per Codec: up to 16
- Button Range: up to 100 ft
- WiFi: 802.1a/g/n, 2.4 & 5 GHz
- WiFi Security: WPA2-PSK, 802.1X
- Dimensions (with antennas): 8.1" x 5.9" x 5.3"
Barco ClickShare CSE-200 Wireless Presentation System Package Contents:
- CSE-200 codec
- 2x antennas
- 2x ClickShare Buttons
- Power adapter
- USB stick with user documentation
- Safety manual