The Bogen TAMB2 module is designed to interface your paging system and analog phone system. Features both station and trunk connectivity to the phone system. An RCA jack lets you plug in a media player for background music, with a volume control knob right next to it.
Background music can be automatically interrupted during a page. Timers and VOX functions let the Bogen TAMB2 module disconnect during silence or when the phone system is engaged for too long.
Important: the TAMB2's power supply is not included and must be purchased separately. The power supply is required in order for the module to function.
Bogen TAMB2 Access Module Quick Specs:
- Input/Output Impedance: 600 ohms
- Controls: paging time, VOX delay, tone, music volume
- Connections: station/trunk, page out, contact closures, music
- via pluggable screw terminal, RCA jack
- Rack Mountable: 1U form factor
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 1.75" x 3"
Bogen TAMB2 Telephone Paging Access Module Package Contents:
Note: does not include AC adapter