Cisco 7821, Multiplatform
This model of the Cisco IP Phone 7821 comes with multiplatform phone firmware installed, letting use Cisco's phone with a third-party SIP platform. It is certified to support Broadsoft and Centile, and has been tested to be interoperable with Asterisk. This model also adds support for the Opus audio codec.
Cisco 7821 is a workhorse VoIP phone that supports two SIP registrations. Perfect for basic users, cubicles, and similar situations, Cisco 7821 combines the reliability of Cisco's engineering with the functionality of the office phone. It features a bright, backlit display that gives users an intuitive interface for selecting actions.
Cisco IP Phone 7821 features wideband audio from the hearing aid compatible handset and the full-duplex speakerphone. 7841 also gives you the option to use a headset using the dedicated RJ9 port. You can power the phone using PoE. Cisco includes enterprise-class networking features, as you'd expect: 802.1x authentication, HTTPS provisioning, TLS and SRTP security, and much more.
Cisco 7821 IP Phone Quick Specs:
Note: this model is intended for third-party VoIP platforms, and does not work with Cisco call control.
- Compatible Platforms (as of July 2017):
- Asterisk: 1.8+
- Broadsoft: 19sp1, 20sp1, 21sp1
- Centile: Istra SP 9.2
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Lines: 2
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100
- PoE: 802.3af Class 1
- Additional Ports: 1x RJ9 headset
- Display: 3.5" 396x162 backlit greyscale
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.722, G.722.2, G.729a/b/ab, iLBC, iSAC, Opus
- QoS: CDP
- Wall Mountable: yes, with optional wall mount kit
Cisco CP-7821-3PCC-K9 Multiplatform IP Phone Package Contents:
Note: AC power supply not included.
- CP-7821-3PCC-K9 phone
- Handset with cord
- Dual-position foot stand
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide