Cisco Meraki MS220-8
The Cisco MS220-8 switch is designed to be managed from the Cisco Meraki Cloud service. Centrally manage thousands of switches from a single point, allowing you to virtually stack and scale your network. Management is easy, reducing IT costs, letting you control switches remotely.
This network switch features eight gigabit Ethernet ports and two gigabit SFP uplinks. The MS220-8 switch is ideal for accessing switching at remote office branches. Mobile applications and advanced security protocols offer powerful remote control.
Cisco Meraki MS220-8 8-Port Switch Quick Specs:
- Total Number of Ports: 8x RJ45, 2x SFP
- Ethernet Ports/Speed: 8x 10/100/1000Base-T
- PoE Ports: N/A
- Fiber SFP Ports/Speed: 2x gigabit Ethernet
- Form Factor: 9.1" x 8.7" x 1.8"
- Stackable: virtual
- Management: Layer 2 access
- QoS: 802.1x
- Addt'l Ports: N/A
Cisco MS220-8 Cloud-Managed Gigabit Switch Package Contents:
- Cisco Meraki MS220-8 switch