Cisco Meraki MS225-48
Cisco Meraki MS225-48 is a cloud-managed stackable switch for enterprise with Gigabit Ethernet speed. Cisco MS225-48 features 48 Gigabit RJ45 ports for copper with four 10 Gigabit SFP+ uplink ports for fiber. The network switch has a 176 Gbps switch capacity and gives you up to 80 Gb physical and virtual stacking.
Cisco Meraki MS225-48-HW includes voice and video QoS control for optimizing data traffic. With MS225-48, you get the incredible reliability and engineering expertise that makes Cisco switches the first choice in business networking. Meraki cloud management offers control over a potential thousands of ports when stacked, with built-in multi-site management and zero touch provisioning of connected devices.
Cisco Meraki MS225-48 Switch Quick Specs:
- Ethernet Ports: 48x RJ45, Gigabit
- Fiber Uplink Ports: 4x SFP+, 10 Gigabit
- Additional Ports: 2x stacking, 1x RJ45 management
- PoE: no
- Switching Capacity: 176 Gbps
- Stacking Bandwidth: 80G
- Stackable: physical (up to 8) and virtual
- Management: via web (Meraki cloud management platform)
- QoS: 802.1p, 8 queues, DSCP to CoS mapping
- Mountable: 1U rack-mountable
- Dimensions: 1.72" x 19.08" x 13.38"
Cisco MS225-48FP-HW Cloud-Managed Gigabit Switch Package Contents:
- MS225-48FP switch
- Mounting screw kit
- Getting started insert