The Cisco SG350 Series of managed network switches are the perfect solution for small businesses. Cisco SG350-28P gives you twenty-six Gigabit Ethernet ports, twenty-four of which are PoE+ enabled. The switch provides up to 195W of PoE using the 802.3af, 802.3at, and 802.3xx 60W standards. It has a maximum switching capacity of 56 Gbit/s. Forward-thinking businesses will love the future-proof speed and security of the switch, as well as the simple browser-based management via a configuration utility. The switch is ideal for connecting desktop, wireless and guest endpoints, as well as acting as a hub for VoIP, unified communications and video conferencing deployments.
Cisco SG350-28P includes advanced security features that elite enterprises require: these include time-based access control lists, 802.1X port authentication, Private VLAN Edge isolation, embedded SSL encryption, and DoS attack prevention including Secure Core Technology. The switch supports IPv4 and IPv6, and features extensive Layer3 traffic management control, allowing you to prioritize important data, keeping your dataflow optimal. The switch meets the 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standard.
Cisco SG350-28P Switch Quick Specs:
- 26x 10/100/1000 Gigabit (24x with PoE+)
- 2x SFP
- 2x combo mini-GBIC (RJ45 & SFP)
- Switching Capacity: 56.0 Gbit/s
- PoE: 802.3af, 802.3at, 802.3xx 60W
- PoE Power: 195W
- Additional Ports: 1x USB for management
- Fans: 2
- Power Consumption: 263W at 110V with PoE
- Heat Dissipation: 214.2 BTU/hr
- Energy Efficient: 802.3az compliant
- Managed: yes
- QoS: yes
- Management: built-in browser-based config utility
- Dimensions: 17.3" x 1.45" x 10.1"
Cisco SG350-28P 195W PoE+ Gigabit Managed Switch Package Contents:
- SG350-28P switch
- Power cord
- Mounting kit
- Console cable
- Quick start guide