Cisco SG500-52MP is a stackable managed network switch that controls 48 RJ45 ports with Gigabit Ethernet speed and PoE+ power, plus four combo RJ45/SFP ports, two of which are Gigabit Ethernet and two of which are 5 Gigabit Ethernet. SG500-52MP is designed for the enterprises who are looking for cutting-edge performance with a future-proof design. This network switch has 48 ports for copper that can power peripherals with a maximum output of 740W. It has a maximum switch capacity of 120 Gbps.
Cisco SG500-52MP switch gives you all the fine-grained control that businesses require, including support for 4,096 VLANs simultaneously. Prioritize data traffic to optimize efficiency with up to eight hardware QoS queues. For enterprises who need more control, the switch features true stacking technology, letting you manage all Cisco 500 Series as a single unit. Cisco SG500-52MP also gives you advanced security, including embedded SSL encryption, guest VLAN support, 802.1x authentication, and much more.
Cisco SG500-52MP Switch Quick Specs:
- Ethernet Ports: 48x RJ45, Gigabit, PoE/PoE+
- Combo Ports:
- 2x RJ45/SFP, Gigabit
- 2x RJ45/SFP, 5 Gigabit
- Additional Ports: 2x stacking, 1x RJ45 management
- PoE: yes, 740W maximum output
- Switching Capacity: 120 Gbps
- Stackable: yes, true stacking
- VLAN: up to 4,096 simultaneously
- Management: via web
- QoS: yes, up to 8 hardware queues
- Mountable: rack
- Dimensions: 17.32" x 13.78" x 1.73"
Cisco SG500-52MP-K9-NA PoE+ Network Switch Package Contents:
- SG500-52MP switch
- Power cord
- Mounting kit
- Serial cable
- CD-ROM with user documentation
- Quick start guide