Grandstream GAC2500 Conference Phone
Grandstream GAC2500 is a VoIP conference phone with a beautiful 4.3" touchscreen LCD. It runs Android 4.4 KitKat, which means you can install apps on the GAC2500 and communicate via Google Hangouts, Skype, or other Android-based conference platforms. Grandstream's open standards philosophy led them to build in support for SIP, opening up many options for flexible integration with IP phone systems.
The GAC2500 is an elite enterprise tool. Voices come in clearly due to its three cardioid microphones with a 12 foot pick-up radius and HD audio processing. It comes with WiFi and Bluetooth support for wireless communication, supports up to 6 line appearances, and has a 7-way conference bridge. It also offers daisy chain support with an included RJ48 cable. The Gigabit Ethernet switch port is auto-sensing, and allows you to power the conference phone via PoE+.
Grandstream GAC2500 Conference Phone Quick Specs:
- Network Connectivity: SIP
- Protocol Support: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, etc.
- Line Appearances: 6
- Switch Port: 1x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- Additional Ports: 1x 3.5 mm audio, 1x USB Micro-B, 1x RJ48 daisy chain
- PoE: IEEE 802.3at Class 4 compliant
- WiFi: IEEE 802.11b/g/n compliant
- Display: 4.3" 800x400 touchscreen LCD
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Bluetooth Support: Bluetooth 4.0
- Local Conferencing: 7-way
- Wideband Audio: yes
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.722, G.722.1 (1c pending), G.726, iLBC, Opus
- Speaker: 220 - 14,000kHz
- Volume: max. 86 dB at 0.5m
- Microphones: 3x cardioid
- Pickup Range: 12 ft
- QoS: yes
- Dimensions: 11.02" x 11.22" x 2.36"
Grandstream Networks GAC2500 Android Conference Phone Package Contents:
- GAC2500 conference phone
- Universal power supply
- Network cable
- USB cable
- RJ48 cascade cable
- Quick installation guides