The Grandstream GVR3552 Network Video Recorder records and manages feeds from up to 16 IP cameras in 720p video or 8 in 1080p simultaneously. With this power and this price, the GVR3552 is the perfect central piece for a small-to-midsize business's network surveillance camera installation. It includes HDMI output for playback of HD video directly on a TV or PC monitor or through the online UI: four channels of 720p or two channels of 1080p at once.
Grandstream GVR3552 supports motion detection with 16 target areas and customizable alerts. On top of that, you can program recording to take place either on schedule or by events triggering it. With space for two hard drives, giving you potentially 4 TB of storage, you'll never be without HD video evidence.
Grandstream GVR3552 Network Video Recorder supports Grandstream GXV36xx cameras and GXV35xx encoders and decoders. Support for 3rd party ONVIF-compliant cameras is pending.
Grandstream GVR3552 Network Video Recorder Quick Specs:
- Video Recording Channels: up to 16 in 720p, up to 8 in 1080p
- Recording Rate: up to 32 Mbps
- Video Compression: H.264 baseline, main or high profile
- Audio Compression: G.711u/a
- Live View Channels: up to 4 in 720p, up to 2 in 1080p
- Storage: up to 4 TB with optional HDD (not included)
- Internal HDD: 4x 2.5” SATA HDD slots
- Redundant Storage: via USB
- Switch Ports: 1x 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ethernet
- Addt’l Interfaces: 1x HDMI, 1x VGA, 1x RCA, 4x alarm-in, 2x alarm-out, 2x USB 2.0
- QoS: yes
- ONVIF Compliant: yes
- Management: syslog, web browser, SSH, GSurf Pro
- Dimensions: 13.7” x 8.3” x 2.2”
- Mounting: desktop or wall
Grandstream GVR3552 Small Business Network Video Recorder Package Contents:
Note: does not include HDD or display.
- Grandstream GVR3552 network video recorder
- 12V power adapter and cord