The Grandstream GXP1630 is built for small-to-midsize businesses. It features two Gigabit Ethernet ports for speedy network connection. These same ports can power the phone using PoE, if you have a PoE switch or injector set up. With HD audio and a full-duplex speakerphone, GXP1630 gives you enterprise-grade sound.
Grandstream's open standards philosophy means that GXP1630 is highly interoperable, giving you maximum deployment flexibility. On top of that, you get three line appearances and eight speed-dial keys to customize your phone how you see fit. Advanced security technology, including TLS and SRTP encryption, means your data are secure.
Grandstream GXP1630 IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Protocol Support: SIP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, etc.
- Line Appearances: 3
- Switch Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- PoE: IEEE 802.3af Class 2 compliant
- Additional Ports: 2x headset RJ9
- EHS Support: with Plantronics headsets
- Display: 132x48 LCD
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Local Conferencing: 4-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.722, G.723, G.726-32, G.729A/B, etc.
- QoS: Layer 2 (802.1Q, 802.1P), Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS)
Grandstream GXP1630 3-Line Gigabit Phone Package Contents:
- Grandstream GXP1630 phone
- Handset and phone cord
- Phone stand
- 5V power adapter
- Ethernet cable
- Quick installation guide
- GPL license
- BLF labels