Grandstream GXV3672_HD_36 has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase. The suggested replacement is Grandstream GXV3672_HD_36 v2.
The Grandstream GXV3672_HD_36 IP camera has a 3.6mm lens for close-up, wide-angle surveillance. Ideal for parking lots, retail stores and other expansive spaces. Receive HD video through the high-quality image sensor. Also onboard the camera are line-in, line-out ports to support two-way, SIP-enabled audio. The infrared LEDs and infrared cut filter on the camera supports nighttime surveillance.
Mount the Grandstream GXV3672_HD_36 camera outdoors. The camera’s IP66-rated housing protects it from weather elements and demanding environments. Receive video and audio to your ONVIF-compliant IP surveillance management system. Video analytics such as motion detection can send notifications to your smartphone or email address. Remotely monitor events in action and keep your premises secure, even if you’re not on site.
Grandstream GXV3672_HD_36 IP Camera Quick Specs:
- Image Sensor: 1/3” 1.2MP prog scan CMOS
- Lens: fixed 3.6mm, F1.8 aperture
- Field of View: 100.2° D x 77° H x 54° V
- Min. Illumination: 0.05 lux, 0 lux w/ infrared
- PTZ: N/A
- Video Resolution: 1280x960@25fps, 1280x720@30fps
- Two-Way Audio: supported through I/O
- Video Standards: H.264, MJPEG
- Audio Standards: G.711u/a, AAC
- Protocol Support: SIP, TCP, RTP, HTTP, FTP, etc.
- Switch Port: 1x 10/100 RJ45
- PoE: 802.3af Class 0 compliant
- Addt’l Ports: line-in, line-out
- Edge Storage: N/A
- Operating Conditions: -4° to 113° F
- Ratings: IP66, ONVIF
Grandstream GXV3672 v2 Outdoor Day/Night HD IP Camera Package Contents:
- Grandstream GXV3672_HD_36 camera
- 12V power supply
- Ethernet cable
- Installation hardware
- Quick start guide
- GPL license