Use the Jabra GN1200 cord to plug your quick disconnect headset into the RJ9 port on a compatible desk phone. Jabra wired headsets with quick disconnect cords are designed to function with adapter cables, such as this one. The GN1200 features an RJ9 connector at one end and a quick disconnect adapter at the other end.
An eight-position switch is located in the middle of the cable. Position one provides universal connectivity to most standard RJ9 ports. Positions two through eight provide compatibility with select third-party phones and audio amplifiers. The switch reconfigures the adapter to match the wiring in the device’s RJ9 port.
Jabra GN1200 Headset Adapter Quick Specs:
- Position 1: standard (e.g. Grandstream, Polycom)
- Position 2: Cisco 7900 series
- Position 3: Ascom, Philips
- Position 4: NEC, Nitsuko & similar
- Position 5: Plantronics Vista
- Position 6: select Panasonic phones
- Position 7: Nortel digital phones, Avaya IP phones
- Position 8: Avaya Callmaster V/VI, Cisco 7900 series
Jabra GN1200 Quick Disconnect Headset Cord Package Contents: