Konftel 300 is an analog conference phone that lends professional audio to your group calls. 300 connects to your PBX using a standard RJ11 cable. The phone includes Konftel OmniSound, which is a class-leading set of HD audio technologies for conference calls. Although it is an analog conference phone, you can connect it to a computer using USB. This lets you use 300 for services like Skype for Business, Cisco Webex, or Google Hangouts.
Konftel 300 provides 360° microphone pickup that works for up to 12 people. With expansion microphones (not included), you can expand its range to 20 people. Record calls in the phone using an SD card. You can also connect the phone to public address systems.
Konftel 300 Conference Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity: Analog, USB
- RJ11 for PSTN or PBX
- USB 2.0 Mini B
- Modular 6/6 DEC for Mobile Phone
- Modular 4/4 for Wireless Headset or PA System
- 2x Modular 4/4 for Expansion Microphones
- Call Recording: SD, SDHC
- Microphone: 360° omnidirectional
Konftel 300 Conference Phone Package Contents:
- Konftel 300 Conference Phone
- USB Cable
- Phone Line/Power Connection Cable
- AC Adapter