Netgear M4300-28G-PoE+ 550W
Netgear M4300-28G-PoE+ 550W is a managed network switch with 24 Gigabit RJ45 ports for copper, two 10-Gigabit RJ45 ports for copper and two 10-Gigabit SFP+ ports for fiber. The switch provides power to connected devices using the Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) standard, giving 30W per port. The 550W power supply is a dual redundant unit, providing you with peace of mind.
Netgear GSM4328PA is an Intelligent Edge switch, designed to future-proof your investment and ensure easy connectivity with power and bandwidth for many years to come. It has a total switching capacity of 128 Gbit/s, yet runs at a volume of less than 40 dB under normal circumstances. For every 4300 Series switch, Netgear provides a lifetime hardware warranty with lifetime technical support and lifetime next business day hardware replacement.
Netgear M4300-28G-PoE+ Switch Quick Specs:
- 24x Gbit RJ45 for copper
- 2x 10 Gbit RJ45 for copper
- 2x 10 Gbit SFP+ for fiber
- Switching Capacity: 128 Gbit/s
- PoE+: yes, 30W per port
- Energy Efficient: IEEE 802.3az compliant
- Managed: yes
- QoS: yes
- Dimensions: 17.32" x 1.73" x 12.2"
Netgear M4300-28G-PoE+ 28-Port PoE+ Network Switch Package Contents:
- Netgear M4300-28G-PoE+ switch
- APS550W power supply unit
- 1U rack-mounting kit
- RJ45 straight-through wiring serial console cable to D89
- Mini-USB console cable
- Rubber caps for the SFP+ sockets
- Rubber footpads for tabletop installation
- Installation guide
- Resource CD