Patton SmartNode 4912-JO
The Patton SmartNode 4912 channel bank includes 12 FXO ports and a redundant power supply. Deploy this appliance to leverage your existing analog devices with an IP PBX or VoIP service, without having to purchase new IP-enabled equipment. This is ideal for call centers, offices or other businesses with many analog phone, fax machines and modems.
Built-in routing capabilities enable the SmartNode 4912 to offer more services to your business' infrastructure. Mount this appliance on your existing rack, allowing it to fully integrate into your network's backbone.
Patton SmartNode 4900-Series Channel Bank Quick Specs:
- Telephony Interfaces: 12 x FXO
- Ports: 2 x 10/100 Ethernet
- Concurrent Calls: up to 12
- Protocol Support: SIP, H.323, T.38
- Chassis: 19" form factor
- Power Supply: double internal
- QoS: yes
- Manageable: yes
Patton SmartNode 4912 Channel Bank Package Contents:
- Patton SmartNode Channel Bank - SN4912/JO/UI