Native Skypes for Business software provides the Polycom CX3000 conference phone with a familiar user interface. For even easier use, plug the conference phone into a PC's USB port, featuring Lync's "Better Together" technology. Set up the conference phone in the middle of your meeting room, featuring a pickup radius of up to 12 feet, and enjoy an intuitive conferencing experience.
The Polycom CX3000 conference phone also includes HD Voice technology to provide natural audio and reduce listener fatigue or stress. Embedded echo cancellation and noise reduction also cleans up distractions that would otherwise interface with your conference calls.
Polycom CX3000 Conference Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Switch: 10/100 Ethernet
- PoE: yes
- Microphone Response: 150 Hz to 7 kHz
- Pickup Range: up to 12 ft, 360°
- Noise Reduction: yes
- Speaker Response: 200 Hz to 7 kHz
- Volume: peaks at 85 dB
- Echo Cancellation: yes
- Codecs: RTAudio, G.722, G.711
- Display: backlit 3.5" color TFT LED
- Graphics: QVGA, 320 x 240 pixels
- Additional Ports: USB, 2x ext mics
- Expandable: yes
Polycom CX3000 Conference Phone for Microsoft Package Contents:
Note: AC adapter is not included.
- Polycom CX3000 console
- Ethernet cable - 25 ft
- USB cable - 25 ft
- Quick start guide
- Warranty card