Polycom VVX 311 with AC Adapter
Note: Includes AC power supply.
Polycom VVX 311 is an entry-level IP phone with two Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast connection to your LAN. The VVX 311 empowers everyday users with its intuitive interface. Six programmable line keys and four contextual soft keys allow you to select actions and monitor calls. The audio quality is top-notch, with Polycom HD Voice and Acoustic Clarity technology lending natural sound to all your conversations.
The VVX 311 is Power over Ethernet compliant, which means that you can power the VoIP phone through the same cable that connects it to your network. Gigabit Ethernet support means you get lightning fast speeds for years to come, and SIP support means you get robust call control on a wide diversity of platforms.
Polycom VVX 311 possesses all the advanced technology and well-loved usability of the VVX 310 with the addition of an improved processor and upgraded memory.
Polycom VVX 311 IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Networking Protocol: SIP
- Line Appearances: 6
- BLF: yes
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit
- PoE: IEEE 802.3af Class 2 compliant
- Additional Ports: 1x RJ9 headset
- Bluetooth: no
- Display: 208 x 104 backlit grayscale LCD
- Soft Keys: 4
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.722, G.722.1, G.729ab, iLBC
- Audio Quality: wideband, narrowband
- Audio Enhancements: Acoustic Clarity, AEC, BNS, VAD, CNG, AJB, PLC
- QoS: yes
- Expandable: yes
- Wall Mountable: with optional wall mount kit
Polycom VVX 311 Business Media Phone with AC Power Supply Package Contents:
- VVX 311 console
- Handset with cord
- AC power supply
- LAN cable
- Quick start guide
- Ferrite clamp