Polycom VVX 311
Note: Does not include AC power supply.
Polycom VVX 311 is an entry-level VoIP phone with dual Gigabit Ethernet ports for future-proof speed. The VVX 311 enables everyday users to have Polycom HD Voice, the premier business phone audio technology. With six programmable line keys and four contexual soft keys, the 311 is no slouch when it comes to features. Busy users can add up to three expansion modules for even more customization options. Polycom Acoustic Clarity enhances hands-free conferences so every voice comes through clearly.
VVX 311 supports the open SIP protocol, so you'll be able to integrate it with a wide variety of IP-PBX or hosted VoIP solutions. The phone is Power over Ethernet (PoE) compliant, reducing your infrastructure costs. Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning technology allows you to administer the VVX 311 quickly and easily.
Polycom VVX 311 provides the same future-proofed entry-level unit as VVX 310 with an improved processor and upgraded memory, increasing performance as Polycom continues to improve their VoIP feature set.
Polycom VVX 311 IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Networking Protocol: SIP
- Line Appearances: 6
- BLF: yes
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit
- PoE: IEEE 802.3af Class 2 compliant
- Additional Ports: 1x RJ9 headset
- Bluetooth: no
- Display: 208 x 104 backlit grayscale LCD
- Soft Keys: 4
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.722, G.722.1, G.729ab, iLBC
- Audio Quality: wideband, narrowband
- Audio Enhancements: Acoustic Clarity, AEC, BNS, VAD, CNG, AJB, PLC
- QoS: yes
- Expandable: yes
- Wall Mountable: with optional wall mount kit
Polycom VVX 311 Business Media Phone Package Contents:
- VVX 311 console
- Handset with cord
- LAN cable
- Quick start guide
- Ferrite clamp