Polycom VVX 311
Polycom VVX 311 is an entry-level VoIP phone with dual Gigabit Ethernet ports for future-proof speed. The VVX 311 enables everyday users to have Polycom HD Voice, the premier business phone audio technology. With six programmable line keys and four contextual soft keys, the 311 is no slouch when it comes to features. Busy users can add up to three expansion modules for even more customization options. Polycom Acoustic Clarity enhances hands-free conferences so every voice comes through clearly.
VVX 311 supports the open SIP protocol, so you'll be able to integrate it with a wide variety of IP-PBX or hosted VoIP solutions. The phone is Power over Ethernet (PoE) compliant, reducing your infrastructure costs. Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning technology allows you to administer the VVX 311 quickly and easily.
Polycom VVX 311 provides the same future-proofed entry-level unit as VVX 310 with an improved processor and upgraded memory, increasing performance as Polycom continues to improve their VoIP feature set.
Polycom VVX 311 IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Lines: 6
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit
- PoE: 802.3af Class 2
- Additional Interfaces: 1x RJ9 headset
- Display: 208x104 backlit grayscale LCD
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711μ/a, G.729AB, G.722, G.722.1, iLBC
- Expandable: yes, with optional expansion module
- Wall Mountable: yes, with optional wall mount kit
Polycom VVX 311 Business Media Phone Package Contents:
- VVX 311 console
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide
- Ferrite clamp
Note: Power supply not included.