Polycom VVX 411 with AC Adapter
Note: Includes AC power supply.
Polycom VVX 411 is a full-featured IP phone for everyday users. The VVX 411 includes Gigabit Ethernet support with two ports for connecting the phone to your LAN and to a workstation. The VVX 411 has twelve programmable line keys and six context-sensitive soft keys, making its advanced feature set easy to use. The 3.5" color display looks great, as does the sleek modern design. With HD Voice technology upping the ante of sound quality and a full-duplex speakerphone enabling hands-free conversations, the VVX 411 is a timeless enterprise tool.
VVX 411 supports the open SIP protocol, giving you extensive options for call control. QoS support means you can prioritize your voice data so your communications are always of high quality. The phone can be powered through the network cable according to the 802.3af PoE standard. As many as three expansion modules can be added, greatly expanding the number of programmable keys that a power user or call center can access.
Polycom 411 includes all the advanced VoIP technology that businesses worldwide rely upon with the Polycom VVX 410, but adds a USB port and upgrades the memory and processor.
Polycom VVX 411 IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Networking Protocol: SIP
- Line Appearances: 12
- BLF: yes
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit
- PoE: IEEE 802.3af Class 2 compliant
- Additional Ports: 1x RJ9 headset, 1x USB
- Bluetooth: no
- Display: 3.5" 320 x 240 backlit color LCD
- Soft Keys: 4
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.722.1, G.729ab, iLBC
- Audio Quality: wideband, narrowband
- Audio Enhancements: Acoustic Clarity, AEC, BNS, VAD, CNG, AJB, PLC
- QoS: yes
- Expandable: yes
- Wall Mountable: with optional wall mount kit
Polycom VVX 411 Business Media Phone with AC Power Supply Package Contents:
- VVX 411 console
- Handset with cord
- AC power supply
- LAN cable
- Quick start guide
- Ferrite clamp