Polycom VVX 411
Polycom VVX 411 has two Gigabit Ethernet ports to provide a mid-range VoIP phone with future-proof speed. The VVX 411 includes Polycom's advanced audio technology, including HD Voice and Acoustic Clarity, as well as a host of audio enhancements. Office workers will the love the simple interface that lets them operate the IP phone without a steep learning curve. Twelve programmable line keys and four contextual soft keys give the user deep control. The 3.5" color LCD is a bright and beautiful screen that looks great with the VVX 411's stylish design.
With the VVX 411, you get two Gigabit Ethernet ports, which let you connect it to the network and a workstation while retaining high speeds. The switch port is PoE enabled. QoS support lets you control the priority of data to ensure clear conversations. Polycom's Zero Touch Provisioning lets you configure and manage the VVX 411 phone with a minimum of fuss. Get more keys by adding up to three expansion modules.
Polycom VVX 411 is differentiated from the VVX 410 by having a USB port and upgraded memory and processor to allow for better performance as Polycom improves their VoIP features and functions.
Polycom VVX 411 IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Lines: 12
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit
- PoE: 802.3af
- Additional Interfaces: 1x RJ9 headset, 1x USB 2.0
- Display: 3.5" 320x240 backlit color LCD
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.729AB, G.722.1, iLBC
- Expandable: yes, with optional expansion module
- Wall Mountable: yes, with optional wall mount kit
Polycom VVX 411 Business Media Phone Package Contents:
- VVX 411 console
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide
- Ferrite clamp
Note: Power supply not included.