Polycom VVX 411
Note: Does not include AC power supply.
Polycom VVX 411 has two Gigabit Ethernet ports to provide a mid-range VoIP phone with future-proof speed. The VVX 411 includes Polycom's advanced audio technology, including HD Voice and Acoustic Clarity, as well as a host of audio enhancements. Office workers will the love the simple interface that lets them operate the IP phone without a steep learning curve. Twelve programmable line keys and four contextual soft keys give the user deep control. The 3.5" color LCD is a bright and beautiful screen that looks great with the VVX 411's stylish design.
With the VVX 411, you get two Gigabit Ethernet ports, which let you connect it to the network and a workstation while retaining high speeds. The switch port is PoE enabled. QoS support lets you control the priority of data to ensure clear conversations. Polycom's Zero Touch Provisioning lets you configure and manage the VVX 411 phone with a minimum of fuss. Get more keys by adding up to three expansion modules.
Polycom VVX 411 is differentiated from the VVX 410 by having a USB port and upgraded memory and processor to allow for better performance as Polycom improves their VoIP features and functions.
Polycom VVX 411 IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Networking Protocol: SIP
- Line Appearances: 12
- BLF: yes
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit
- PoE: IEEE 802.3af Class 2 compliant
- Additional Ports: 1x RJ9 headset, 1x USB
- Bluetooth: no
- Display: 3.5" 320 x 240 backlit color LCD
- Soft Keys: 4
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.722.1, G.729ab, iLBC
- Audio Quality: wideband, narrowband
- Audio Enhancements: Acoustic Clarity, AEC, BNS, VAD, CNG, AJB, PLC
- QoS: yes
- Expandable: yes
- Wall Mountable: with optional wall mount kit
Polycom VVX 411 Business Media Phone Package Contents:
- VVX 411 console
- Handset with cord
- LAN cable
- Quick start guide
- Ferrite clamp