Valcom V-1036C is an amplified paging horn for use in a paging or intercom system. The horn is built out of rugged ABS plastic and the base out of LEXAN plastic, which is more durable than die casting. It has an external volume control, so you won't be messing around with taps to set the volume. The horn speaker has a frequency response of 225 Hz to 14 kHz, giving you a broad spectrum of sound. A high-frequency diffuser is integrated through its design.
Valcom V-1036C is weather-resistant, operational in temperatures ranging from -4°F to 131°F. It's suitable for mounting on the wall or on a electrical box, with a detachable base and included mounting brackets. This model of the Valcom V-1036C paging horn has a beige finish.
Valcom V-1036C Paging Horn Quick Specs:
- Amplifier Output: 15 W
- Output Load: 8Ω
- Volume Control: externally accessible
- Frequency Response: 225 Hz - 14 kHz
- Sound Dispersion: 120° H, 90° V
- Environmental Conditions: -4°F - 131°F
- Dimensions: 7.38" H x 10.0" W x 10.4" D
Valcom V-1036C 15W Amplified Paging Horn Speaker Package Contents:
- Valcom V-1036C paging horn
- Omni-directional ball joint mounting bracket
- I-beam mounting clamp