Viking K-1275-IP-EWP is a weatherproof and vandal-resistant entry solution for businesses and apartments. Viking's Enhanced Weather Protection protects the entry phone in situations with precipitation or condensation, giving it an IP66 rating. Viking K-1275-IP-EWP is an IP-connected entry phone with integrated proximity card reader and analog video camera. As an entry phone, the K-1275-IP-EWP is perfect for gates, apartments entryways, ATMs, kiosks, and similar situations. VoIP integration makes management simpler and gives you increased functionality. The K-1275-IP-EWP is also a 125 kHz 26-bit Wiegand proximity card reader for secure keyless entry. The K-1275-IP-EWP also includes a color CCTV camera with wide-angle lens for video security.
Viking K-1275-IP-EWP has a marine grade stainless steel faceplate, laser-etched graphics, and a louvered design to protect the speaker and microphone. The 12-button keypad is made out of heavy-duty metal, and Torx security screws prevent tampering. The phone is compatible with a wide range of VoIP platforms, such as 3CX, Cisco UCM, Switchvox, and more.
Viking K-1275-IP-EWP Entry Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: VoIP/IP
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Ethernet Port: 1x 10/100
- PoE: 802.3af Class 2
- Connectors: 14x gel-filled butt connectors
- Proximity Card Reader: 125 kHz 26-bit Wiegand
- Camera: analog NTSC
- Sensor: 1/4" color CMOS
- Lens: 2.1mm, conical pinhole
- Video Resolution: up to 640x480 at 30 fps
- Field of View: 80°H x 60°V, 100° diagonal
- Audio Codecs: G.711μ/a, G.722
- Operating Temperature: -40°F - 140°F
- Ratings: IP66
- Dimensions: 5" x 10" x 2.5"
- Mounting: flush or surface
- Surface Mount: requires Viking VE-5x10 box
Viking K-1275-IP-EWP Weatherproof VoIP Entry Phone Package Contents:
- K-1275-IP-EWP phone
- Zinc-plated steel rough-in box
- 8x T-10 Torx security screws and drive bit