VTech VSP715 has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase. The suggested replacement is VTech ErisTerminal VSP725.
VTech ErisTerminal VSP715 is an entry-level IP phone for enterprises that runs the open SIP standard and is compatible with major VoIP phone systems including Broadsoft and Asterisk. VSP715 gives basic users two SIP accounts, three context-sensitive soft keys and a bright backlit LCD display for selecting actions. Wideband audio through the hearing aid compatible handset is rich and full. Connect a wired headset via the 2.5 mm jack, or use the full-duplex speakerphone for hands-free talking.
VTech VSP715 has dual Ethernet ports with pass-through and PoE. Layer 3 QoS functionality includes DiffServ and ToS support. VTech includes advanced security features such as 802.1x authentication, TLS support, 128-bit AES encryption of the config file, HTTPS provisioning, and more. The phone comes with a three-year manufacturer warranty.
VTech VSP715 IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Line Appearances: 2
- Soft Keys: 3
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100
- PoE: Class 2
- Additional Ports: 1x 2.5 mm headset jack
- Display: 158x57 backlit LCD
- HAC: hearing aid compatible handset
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711μ/a, G.722, G.726, G.729
- QoS: Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ)
- Wall Mountable: yes, with optional wall mount kit
VTech ErisTerminal VSP715 SIP Deskset Package Contents:
- VSP715 deskset
- Handset with cord
- Deskset stand
- Network cable
- Quick start guide