Yealink SIP-T23G is an entry-level VoIP phone fit for cubicles and shared spaces in the office. SIP-T23G supports the open SIP protocol, giving you broad interoperability with VoIP phone systems. The phone offers lifelike wideband HD audio through the handset and full-duplex speakerphone. Attach a headset using the dedicated port. SIP-T23G support three-way audio conferencing for improved collaboration.
Yealink SIP-T23G has a bright backlit display for easy use. The three line keys have dual-color LEDs for visual status, and the four soft keys provide contextual action selection. The dual Gigabit Ethernet ports with pass-through and PoE support provide long-lasting speed and simplified installation. SIP-T23G is wall mountable.
Yealink SIP-T23G Quick Specs:
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Lines: 3
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit
- PoE: 802.3af Class 2
- Additional Interfaces: RJ9 headset
- Display: 2.8" 132x64 backlit graphical LCD
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: Opus, G.722, G.711μ/a, G.729AB, G.726, iLBC
Yealink SIP-T23G Open Box IP Phone Package Contents:
- SIP-T23G phone
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide
Note: Power supply not included.