Yealink SIP-T40G is a full-featured yet cost-effective IP phone with Gigabit Ethernet support for future-proof speed. SIP-T40G supports the open SIP protocol, giving you maximum choice of VoIP platforms, including 3CX, BroadSoft, Genesys, and Asterisk. With 3 SIP accounts and a bright, backlit display, Yealink T40G is intended for everyday users. Yealink includes their Optima HD audio technology, which provides wideband audio both from the handset and from the full-duplex speakerphone. Connect a headset using the dedicated RJ9 port, or a compatible EHS headset using the RJ12 port.
Yealink SIP-T40G is designed for today's offices. That means you get all the networking and security features you require, including PoE support for simplifying your infrastructure. Yealink SIP-T40G also features 802.1p/Q QoS control for optimizing data traffic, TLS encryption for protecting your communications, and IPv6 for future-proof compatibility. Open VPN support lets you receive and send communications through a virtual network, ensuring both professional audio and security.
Yealink SIP-T40G IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- SIP Accounts: 3
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100/1000
- PoE: 802.3af Class 2
- Additional Interfaces: RJ9 headset, RJ12 EHS
- Display: 2.3" 132x64 backlit LCD
- Speakerphone: full-duplex with echo cancellation
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- QoS: 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3 ToS DSCP
- Expandable: no
- Wall Mountable: yes, with optional wall mount bracket
Yealink SIP-T40G Entry-Level Gigabit VoIP Phone Package Contents:
Note: Yealink SIP-T40G does not include a power supply.
- SIP-T40G phone
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide