Yealink SIP-T46G has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase. The suggested replacement is Yealink SIP-T46S.
Yealink SIP-T46G is an attractive desktop phone from Yealink's Ultra-Elegant line. Included on the phone's interface is a 4.3" display, four context-sensitive keys, and ten programmable keys with 27 functions available. Seven more buttons on the interface are dedicated to accessing messages, the headset, call hold, mute, transfer, redial and the speakerphone.
The USB port on the Yealink T46G is compatible with USB dongles, enabling you to operate a Bluetooth headset with this VoIP phone. The phone can also be expanded through available modules, offering more busy lamp fields and other programmable options. However you use this phone, Yealink Optima HD technology ensures lifelike voice communications.
Yealink SIP-T46G IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: VoIP
- Protocol Support: SIP, IPv6
- Line Appearances: 16
- Switch Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- PoE: 802.3af compliant
- Addt'l Ports: USB, RJ9 headset, ext. port
- Display: 4.3" backlit color TFT LCD
- Resolution: 480 x 272 pixels
- Speakerphone: full duplex
- Audio Codecs: G.722, G.711, G.723, G.729, G.726, GSM, iLBC
- Voice Quality: wideband, narrowband
- Echo Cancellation: yes
- QoS: yes
- Wall Mountable: yes
- Expandable: yes, up to 6 modules
Yealink SIP-T46G Business VoIP Phone Package Contents:
- SIP-T46G phone
- Handset and cord
- Detachable stand
- Ethernet cable
- Quick installation guide
- Quick reference guide
Note: Power supply not included.