Yealink SIP-T48G has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase. The suggested replacement is Yealink SIP-T48S.
It’s hard to miss the Yealink SIP-T48G phone’s large, seven-inch display. The display has touchscreen capabilities so you can easily interact with applications, menus and other phone functions. No more fumbling with buttons or squinting at a tiny screen, and it’s all laid out in front of you in vivid detail.
Yealink Optima HD technology enhances the phone’s wideband audio support through echo cancellation, adaptive jitter buffer, advanced acoustic clarity and more. Communicate over the phone as if the caller is sitting right in front of you. In addition to a headset port, the phone also has a USB port. Plug in a USB dongle to the port and enjoy using your Bluetooth headset with the phone.
The Yealink SIP-T48G phone is certified compatible with SIP-based phone systems like 3CX and Asterisk. More features include 16 line appearances, PoE support, dual gigabit Ethernet switch ports, and an overall attractive and ergonomic design.
Yealink SIP-T48G 16-Line VoIP Phone:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Networking Protocol: SIP
- Lines: 16
- Switch Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- PoE: IEEE 802.3af compliant
- Additional Ports: 1x RJ9 (4P4C) headset jack, 1x USB 2.0
- EHS Support: yes
- Bluetooth: via USB dongle
- Display: 7" color touchscreen
- Resolution: 480x800 pixels
- Speakerphone: full duplex, HD
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.722, G.711µ/a, G.723.1, G.729AB, G.726, iLBC
- Voice Quality: wideband, HD
- QoS: yes
- Echo Cancellation: yes
- Expandable: yes
- up to six expansion modules
Yealink SIP-T48G Touchscreen IP Phone Package Contents:
Note: AC adapter not included.
- Yealink SIP-T48G console
- Handset with cord
- Base stand
- Ethernet cable
- Quick installation guide
- CD-ROM with documentation