Yealink T48S-SFB is an executive IP phone that is certified for Microsoft Skype for Business. Coming pre-loaded with Skype for Business firmware and featuring a beautiful 7" touchscreen, the SIP-T48S-SFB allows for a seamless experience with Microsoft's unified communications platform. From computer to phone, you get a consistent look and consistent features.
Yealink SIP-T48S-SFB is a VoIP phone fit for the executive desk. It has Gigabit Ethernet ports with pass-through and PoE. The 7" touchscreen has 24-bit color depth, making everything look beautiful. Optima HD Voice technology provides you with wideband audio using the handset or the full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation. T48S comes with support for the adaptable Opus audio codec. Connect a corded headset using the RJ9 port, or use a cordless Bluetooth headset by plugging in a Bluetooth dongle into the USB port. The USB port also enables WiFi with a dongle or local recording to a USB stick. The RJ12 port allows you to add expansion modules, up to six in total, for many, many more feature keys.
Yealink T48S-SFB IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit
- PoE: 802.3af Class 0
- Additional Ports: 1x RJ9 headset, 1x USB 2.0, 1x EXT
- Bluetooth: yes, with optional USB dongle
- WiFi: yes, with optional USB dongle
- Display: 7.0" 800x480 backlit 24-bit color touchscreen
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Audio Codecs: G.722, G.711µ/a, G.723.1, G.729AB, G.726, GSM, iLBC, Opus
- QoS: 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3 ToS, DSCP
- Expandable: yes, up to 6 expansion modules
- Wall Mountable: yes, with optional wall mount bracket
Yealink SIP-T48S-SFB Enterprise VoIP Phone Package Contents:
Note: AC power supply not included.
- SIP-T48S-SFB phone
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide