2N Helios IP Force comes in many configurations: 2N 9151101CRP is rated IP65 and IK10, and comes with one button, an integrated SD camera, pictograms depicting actions, the capability to install an RFID card reader, control of two electric locks, and the capability to connect an additional switch.
2N Helios IP Force is a rugged door entry solution. 2N Force supports the SIP protocol and connects to your IP network using an Ethernet cable. The button is transparent with a white backlight and a label that can be easily changed. The integrated security SD camera features 640x480 resolution with a wide angle of view to capture entrants. The video camera is ONVIF-S compliant. The pictograms show users the common actions. Connect a compatible RFID card reader to enable secure entry using RFID cards or keyfobs. This network door entry system has a simple security relay to prevent unauthorized manipulation. It's a full-duplex intercom with two integrated microphones and a 1W loudspeaker.
Integration with your network enables functionality beyond typical intercoms. You can, for example, control time profiles to set the doors to lock at specific times, an excellent feature for schools or warehouses. The intercom can be powered through the network cable via PoE, or you can use a power supply (available separately). 2N Helios IP Force comes in a durable aluminum casing.
2N Helios IP Force Quick Specs:
- Integrated Components:
- 1x button
- SD camera
- Space for RFID card reader
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Ethernet Ports: 1x 10/100
- PoE: 802.3af Class 0
- Camera: 640x480 at 30fps
- Sensor: 1/4" color CMOS
- Field of View: 135°H x 109°V
- Video Codecs: H.263+, H.263, H.264, MJPEG, MPEG-4
- Microphone: 2x built-in
- Speaker: 1W
- Audio Codecs: G.711, G.729, G.722, L16/16 kHz
- Management: via 2N Access Commander
- Temperature: -40°F - 131°F
- Ratings: IP65, IK10
- Dimensions (without frame): 8.54" x 4.29" x 3.27"
- Dimensions (with frame): 9.53" x 5.35" x 3.27"
2N Helios IP Force Rugged SIP Intercom Package Contents:
- Helios IP Force unit
- Torx 10/20 double-ended wrench
- 4x screws and "intelligent" dowels
- Mounting template
- A5 transparent name plate foil
- Spare name tag
- Grounding connector
- Installation manual