2N Helios IP Force comes in many configurations: 2N 9151104C is rated IP65 and IK10, and comes with four buttons, an integrated SD camera, control of two electric locks, and the capability to connect an additional switch.
2N Helios IP Force is a rugged door entry solution. 2N Force supports the SIP protocol and connects to your IP network using an Ethernet cable. The four buttons are transparent with a white backlight and labels that can be easily changed. The integrated security SD camera features 640x480 resolution with a wide angle of view to capture entrants. The video camera is ONVIF-S compliant. This network door entry system has a simple security relay to prevent unauthorized manipulation. It's a full-duplex intercom with two integrated microphones and a 1W loudspeaker.
Integration with your network enables functionality beyond typical intercoms. You can, for example, control time profiles to set the doors to lock at specific times, an excellent feature for offices, schools or warehouses. The intercom can be powered through the network cable via PoE, or you can use a power supply (available separately). 2N Helios IP Force comes in a durable aluminum casing.
2N Helios IP Force Quick Specs:
- Integrated Components:
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Ethernet Ports: 1x 10/100
- PoE: 802.3af Class 0
- Camera: 640x480 at 30fps
- Sensor: 1/4" color CMOS
- Field of View: 135°H x 109°V
- Video Codecs: H.263+, H.263, H.264, MJPEG, MPEG-4
- Microphone: 2x built-in
- Speaker: 1W
- Audio Codecs: G.711, G.729, G.722, L16/16 kHz
- Management: via 2N Access Commander
- Temperature: -40°F - 131°F
- Ratings: IP65, IK10
- Dimensions (without frame): 8.54" x 4.29" x 3.27"
- Dimensions (with frame): 9.53" x 5.35" x 3.27"
2N Helios IP Force Rugged SIP Intercom Package Contents:
- Helios IP Force unit
- Torx 10/20 double-ended wrench
- 4x screws and "intelligent" dowels
- Mounting template
- A5 transparent name plate foil
- Spare name tag
- Grounding connector
- Installation manual