2N Helios IP Force comes in many configurations: 2N 9151104W is rated IP69K and IK10, and comes with four buttons, control of two electric locks, and the capability to connect an additional switch.
2N Helios IP Force is a rugged door entry solution. 2N Force supports the SIP protocol and connects to your IP network using an Ethernet cable. The four buttons are transparent with a white backlight and labels that can be easily changed. This network door entry system has a simple security relay to prevent unauthorized manipulation. It's a full-duplex intercom with two integrated microphones and a 10W loudspeaker.
Integration with your network enables functionality beyond typical intercoms. You can, for example, control time profiles to set the doors to lock at specific times, an excellent feature for offices, schools or warehouses. The intercom can be powered through the network cable via PoE, or you can use a power supply (available separately). 9151104W is IP69K-rated for high-pressure, high-temperature wash-down. 2N Helios IP Force comes in a durable aluminum casing.
2N Helios IP Force Quick Specs:
- Integrated Components:
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Ethernet Ports: 1x 10/100
- PoE: 802.3af Class 0
- Microphone: 2x built-in
- Speaker: 10W
- Audio Codecs: G.711, G.729, G.722, L16/16 kHz
- Management: via 2N Access Commander
- Temperature: -40°F - 131°F
- Ratings: IP69K, IK10
- Dimensions (without frame): 8.54" x 4.29" x 3.27"
- Dimensions (with frame): 9.53" x 5.35" x 3.27"
2N Helios IP Force Rugged SIP Intercom Package Contents:
- Helios IP Force unit
- Torx 10/20 double-ended wrench
- 4x screws and "intelligent" dowels
- Mounting template
- A5 transparent name plate foil
- Spare name tag
- Grounding connector
- Installation manual