2N Helios IP Safety is a network-enabled emergency intercom or door phone. Cast out of durable aluminum, the 2N Safety comes in bright orange (RAL 2004) for high visibility in critical situations. 2N 9152101 is IP65-rated with one waterproof stainless steel button with blue backlight. It can control two electric locks and lets you connect an additional switch. The 1W loudspeaker produces clear audio, and the dual built-in microphones allow for full-duplex conversations with acoustic echo cancellation to clarify the sound.
2N Helios IP Safety supports the SIP communications protocol, giving you many options for integrating it with your IP network and providing advanced management. It connects via Ethernet cable, and is a PoE device for powering it via PoE switch or injector. Manage the 2N Helios IP Safety, as well as your whole 2N IP access control system, using the simple, intuitive 2N Access Commander software. Note that this package does not include a mounting frame.
2N Helios IP Safety Quick Specs:
- Integrated Components:
- 1x button with blue backlight
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Ethernet Ports: 1x 10/100
- PoE: 802.3af Class 0
- Microphone: 2x built-in
- Speaker: 1W
- Audio Codecs: G.711, G.729, G.722, L16/16 kHz
- Management: via 2N Access Commander
- Temperature: -40°F - 131°F
- Ratings: IP65, IK10
- Dimensions (without frame): 8.54" x 4.29" x 3.27"
2N Helios IP Safety Emergency Intercom Package Contents:
- Helios IP Safety unit
- Torx 10/20 double-ended wrench
- 4x screws and "intelligent" dowels
- Spare sealing for big bushing for a thick cable, one hole
- Big black with nut
- Mounting template
- Grounding connector with screw
- Installation manual