Cisco Meraki MR12
The Cisco Meraki MR12 wireless access point features wireless-n connectivity, with support for advanced options like MIMO, beam forming and channel bonding. Manage this access point through the cloud, letting you control your WiFi network from anywhere with access to the web.
Layer 7 traffic shaping and firewall bring enhanced statistics reporting to the Cisco Meraki MR12, with application and user awareness. This wireless access point can be used to extend your existing WiFi network or create a self-healing, zero-configuration mesh. An additional Ethernet port provides a direct connection for printers and other network devices.
Cisco MR12 Wireless Access Point Quick Specs:
- Radio: single 802.11b/g/n band
- Throughput: max. 300 Mbps MIMO w/ 2 streams
- Operating Band: 2.412-2.484 GHz
- Network Connection: 1x 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45
- PoE: 802.3af compliant
- Addt'l Ports: 1x 10/100Base-T RJ45 for accessories
- WiFi Security: WEP, WPA, WPA2
- VLAN Tagging: 802.1q
- QoS: yes
- Mobility: L3 roaming
Cisco Wireless Access Point MR12-HW Package Contents:
Note: does not include AC adapter.
- Cisco Meraki MR12 access point
- Security screw for Kensington lock
- Quick start guide