Cisco Meraki MR62
The Cisco Meraki MR62 is a single-radio outdoor 802.11n AP. Control this wireless access point from a centralized, cloud-based management system. It provides powerful wireless-n capabilities. The AP's durable housing protects it from harsh wind, rain and dust. Ideal for low-density environments with a 300 Mbps throughput rate.
A single gigabit Ethernet port provides both data and PoE to the Cisco Meraki MR62 wireless access point. The access point can be deployed for mesh networking, traffic shaping and more. Layer 7 provides application inspection and usage statistics. Install the access point in a warehouse or manufacturing facility.
Cisco MR62 Wireless Access Point Quick Specs:
- Radio: single 802.11b/g/n band, 2.4 GHz
- 802.11n Capabilities: 2x2 MIMO w/2 streams, beamforming
- Throughput: max. 300 Mbps
- Network Connection: 1x 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45
- PoE: 802.3af compliant
- Addt'l Ports: N/A
- WiFi Security: WEP, WPA, WPA2
- VLAN Tagging: 802.1q
- QoS: yes
- Mobility: L3 roaming
- Durability Standards: IP67
Cisco Wireless Access Point MR62-HW Package Contents:
Note: does not include AC adapter.
- Cisco Meraki MR62 access point
- Mounting hardware
- Security screw
- Quick start guide