The Cisco SF500-24MP switch includes 24 fast Ethernet ports and PoE+ capabilities with a 375W budget. There are also two combo RJ45 gigabit Ethernet ports and two 1GbE/5GbE SFP slots located on the switch. Stack this switch with other SF500 switches, as well as appliances in the SG500 and SG500X series.
Layer 3 traffic management lets the Cisco SF500-24MP switch segment the network into groups and provide communication across VLANs. These tools are designed to boost network performance and minimize manual management. Advanced security features provide protection to critical data going to and from the network.
Cisco SF500-24MP 24-Port Switch Quick Specs:
- Total Number of Ports: 24x RJ45, 4x GbE
- Ethernet Ports/Speed: 24x 10/100Base-TX
- PoE Ports: 802.3af/at compliant (375W budget, max. 30W/port)
- Addt'l Ports/Speed: 2x combo GbE, 2x 1GbE/5GbE SFP
- Form Factor: 17.3" x 1.7" x 10.1"
- Stackable: yes
- Management: web-based GUI
- QoS: yes
Cisco SF500-24MP-K9 24-Port PoE Switch Package Contents:
- Cisco SF500-24MP switch
- Power cord
- Mounting kit
- Serial cable
- CD with user documentation
- Quick start guide